This Easter I went on holidays to Rome and of course Via del Corso (kind of like the Oxford Street of London) is a must place to visit every time I go, here is my Italy Haul!
- Ankle Boots £29,99, It was love at first sight as soon as I saw them, you can actually wear them with anything, trousers, dress, skirt…etc and it will look good, plus they are incredible comfortable!
- Keyring £6,99, as most of my bags are black (I just can help it…) I thought that this would be the perfect accessory to give a bit of personality to my bags, there are many different colours so you can just play with them.
- Lip Gloss in Chic Choc £6,99 is not to glossy not to matte, super pigmented and a really classy colour that will fit as good on a day as on an evening look, supper affordable!
- Ray-ban £143 (but in Rome I paid 96€, which is like £75) this are my first pair of good sunglasses as I always buy them from shops like H&M, River Island…etc and since I wanted a pair of Ray-bans from long time I thought I should treat myself with this ones which I absolutely love! from the case, the print the lens…everything!
I’ve discover this make brand last summer, I passed by one of the shops, decided to try a few products and since then I became a huge fan! is kind of like Kiko but I find much more originality in their products, is a must shop for me every time I go to Italy!
- Beyond Volume around £5 (as is an Italian brand the price is in Euros) I promise you that few people had asked me if I was wearing fake lashes just with this mascara (exactly…is that good!)
- Corrective powder in pesca around £7, I love to use it as a setting powder under my eyes after concealer, they have 3 other colours: green-for redness, yellow-to highlight, blue-for dark olive skin tones and mine peach-for radiance. It also contains a mirror so is great to bring with you in your makeup bag and re-touch your look after a long day.
- Metal Boom eyeshadow around £5, I’m not sure if you are able to see the colour on the picture but is actually a super pigmented glittery electric pink that works as well on its own as on top of any normal shadow to add a bit of drama to your eyes.
And how was your Easter?!
Happy Sunday Beauties!