We all want a bright, white smile, but which one are the best ways to help you get there…? today I’m going to tell you the best option out there for you to know how to get white teeth!
The smile is the signature of our appearance, regardless of how good your make look, how beautiful you might be or which clothes are you wearing, a bad mouth can completely ruin the whole look and that’s why is so important to take a good care of your teeth.
It might sound obvious but one of the principal rules is to brush your teeth twice a day, one: first time in the morning and another right before you go to sleep, I always use to used a regular brush until my dentist recommend me the electric one,
- Oral B Electric Brush, it may be a bit pricy but is totally worthy, you can use one “body” for all the family and just buy your own brush, there are many different ones, like 3D white, which is the one I use.
When I brush my teeth during the nigh I like to combine it with a mouthwash, to remove complete any rest of food or “bacterias” from the day,
- Listerine Stay White, it still does the work but also help you to maintain your teeth as white as possible.
Those are the common and basic ways, but apart from that, there are different way to whitening your teeth, like this ones,
- Dial a Smile Professional Teeth Whitening Kit, this kit is quite pricy but contains:
- Teeth wipes to prepare for the gel.
- A whitening gel.
- LED light that activate the gel, whitening your teeth.
Firstly you need to prepare your teeth with the wipes, apply the gel and insert the LED light, keep it in your mouth for around 20 min and see the results, they say is quite progressive so you probably need a few sessions before you can notice the results.
- Cocowhite, this is the cheap version of the whitening methods, around £20 for 14 sachets, this is basically a coconut oil that you need to put in your mouth, then swirl it for about 15 minuts and wash it out, don’t worried if you are not a fan of coconut (like me) as they have different flavours.
- Invisalign braces, if you prefer to be in safe hands the best option is to go to a Cosmetic Dentistry, where you can get a profesional and specific teeth whitening depending of your needs, like ageing, smoking…etc.
And remember…” A Smile is the prettiest thing you can wear”…
Happy Friday Beauties!