Summer is over and is time to change the wardrobe, hide all your shorts and mini skirts and bring back the oversize jumpers and coats and to avoid the post-summer depression my secret is: go shopping and get some new clothe in order to start the new season with a fresh look! here is my H&M haul!
- Drapped Coat in Beige £39.99, I was looking for a coat like this for a while, I actually found one which I felt in love with since the moment I saw it, I saw it in Candem Town (one of the biggest and most popular market in London) but is not very warm, the material is not waterproof (not ideal for a place where rain is one of the biggest signatures) and it cost £69, far too away from my budget… so I when I found this one it was love at first sight! I’m actually reconsidering to paint it in black, have you ever do so? if so, what would you recommend me and where?…
- Espadrilles with laces in Leopard print, £7 , I know…not very wintery but is one of those things that you either get it or regret it! specially at that price…
- Short Sleeveless top white, £2, great to mix with a wool jacket and a pair of jeans for those cold Sundays!
- Woven top natural white, £8, this is my office basic, it has a kind of silky material that works perfectly with any blazer, ideal for office hours.
- V-neck top dark blue, £12.99, perfect for a night out to mix with a grey jacket, a pair of slim jeans and the highest shoes on your wardrobe (Ah! and Rebel lipstick from Mac my favourite winter lipstick).
- Yoga tights black marl, £19.99, last but definitely not least are my gym tights! during winter we (or at least I) tend to eat more calories in order to fight the cold, that’s why I’m back to my gym routine, plus they just opened a new one right under my house so now I don’t have any excuse, is time to get fit!
What about you guys? any new coat? some winter fall?
Happy Monday Beauties (and let’s start this new season full of energy!) 🙂