First of all I need to apologise to you guys as I was unable to do my post last Friday, as my Birthday was yesterday a friend gave me a surprise and came to visit me for the weekend and he arrived on Friday that’s why it was just impossible for me…
Anyway I’m finally back and I actually have a lot to tell you since last time!!
So yesterday was my Birthday and this weekend I’ve been extremely spoiled, in the pictures I put some of the presents that I’ve got, which are:
- Make up Store brush soap, I mentioned to you this product in one of my previous post (How to clean your brushes) as, in my opinion, is the best product to keep your brushes clean, very easy to use and I love the smell!
- River Island bag, I absolutly love this bag, is quite big but to be honest I normally wear a lot of things in my bag, like my make up bag, a magazine (or two, depending of the day of the month, as at the beginning of the month is normally the release of most of my favourite ones like www.company.com) a notebook to write any ideas I have for future posts and depending where I’m going even my macbook, so space is very important for me when choosing a bag and this one is not only spacious but is also really nice!
Talking about the bag, I think that it could be interesting to do a post about what I have in my bag, it can be a bit chaotic, specially now that I’m doing an Online Marketing Course through a distance University (UNED) so at the moment my bag is full of books, notes, etc… but maybe you guys enjoy it, what do you think?
- H&M Bandeau Jumpsuit in coral, really nice for many different occasions and great for any future Christmas events coming up and the best part is that is extremely comfy!
- Tickets to see Shakespeare in Love, which I absolutely recommend it! the actors were just fantastic and it was like coming back on time and see one of the reals shakespeare representation! really nice.
- Ice Skating under the London Eye, I don’t really know how to skate but with all the blue lights, the music and the London Eye just right behind us made it a super romantic experience.
- Greek dinner in one of our (my boyfriend and I) favourite restaurants, there are probably thousand out there but this one in particular is just beautiful and the food is amazing!
I told you, I’ve got really spoiled ;)…I actually love that day of the year!
And if that wasn’t enough today we did our Secret Santa in the office and I’ve got a Laptop Manicure Salon so cute! now you probably understand why Christmas in one of my favourite seasons of the year!
I’m going to have my sleep tea and straight to bed to see if slowly, slowly I manage to recovery before the weekend arrives again!
Happy Monday! 🙂