Last month I included this product in my July Favourites but I didn’t really explain you much about it, that’s why today I will make a full review about the SensatioNail Fuse Gelnamel DIY starter kit!
In the box:
- LED lamp, with plug and usb.
- Fuse Gelnamel (nail polish)
- Nail buffer
- Stick (to remove any excess product)
- First, apply the Fuse Gelnamel (one coat) and place the finger in the LED for 30 seconds (the lamp will stop automatically after 30 seconds,so you don’t have to worried about timing 😉 ).
- Then, remove any excess product that you may have left around your nails for a perfect precission.
- To finish, apply a bit of cleanser product in one of the wipes and wipe the nails to give a complete “shellac look” to your nails.
And there you are, perfect saloon manicure in just a few minutes that will last you for at least a couple of weeks! This is just the best product ever when it comes to nails and is just £20 so if you compare the money that you will be saving in having your nails done this is just amazing!
Plus if you want to use it in your toes, all you need to do is swipe the lamp and repeat the 3 steps,
They have a selection of 12 different colours that you can buy individually. Is also great for when you have to travel, as you can use it with the usb and the LED lamp is so tiny that it will fit anyway!
For me this has been the best discovery of the year, I will definitely recommend you this product if you like to have your nails done.
Have you tried it yet? Any favourite colours?
Happy Sunday Beauties!