I’m finally back!! I’m so sorry guys for being away that long! as you probably know, the past few months I’ve been doing an Online Marketing Course that I was combining with my job and the blog and this past two weeks had been crazy, with the deadline of the end of the course project I just didn’t have enough time to post…but I finished last Wednesday and I’m 100% back to my blog, god I’ve missed you!
Well, as they say…better later than never…and I couldn’t start March without having a February’s Fav post isn’t it? so here are my top products for last month!
- Simple age resisting Facial Wash, this gel is so gentle to the skin, which is a great plus when you have sensitive skin like I do, plus contains some anti age products like Green Tea and lately I’m all into anti age products, better prevent before they appear!
- Mac eyeshadows in “Sketch” and ” Smut”, quite similar between each other, but one has a “brownish” finish while the other has a “reddish” finish, absolutely love them!
- Mac Lipliner in “Beet”, great to use with dark lipsticks like “Rebel” or “Cyber” to give a contrast to your lips and also the color is so nice, that I sometime use it on its own with a bit of gloss.
- DHC Oil Blotting Paper, this came as part of one My Little Boxe’s treat and was “love at first sigh”! I have oily skin and after a long day in the office my skin gets quite oily around the T-zone, well I just pass one paper on those areas and I have a perfect matte skin the rest of the day, they are coming with me everywhere!
Real Techniques Bold Metals collection, finally they arrived to the UK and this 3 are my favourites!, incredibly soft, quite heavy (which make them perfect to work with) my selection is: 100 (Base), 301 (Contour) and 201 (Pointed Crease).
- Kiko Long-lasting Stick Eyeshadow, this makeup product is a big trend lately, you can find them on brands like Bobbi Brown, Mac, Chanel…etc, but I juts found that Kiko has the best ones at the best price, extremely easy to use and quite a big range of colours.
- Zoella Makeup Bag, with all this new brushes I needed to get a new makeup bag and when I saw the ones of Zoella (quite a huge vlogger inspiration) I though that they were actually really quite, so I decided to get one and it looks amazing on my makeup desk!
So this are my favourite February products, I hope you guys enjoyed and see you Sunday!
Happy Weekend Beauties!