Once again another month has passed by leaving those days of winter behind and making space to the bright mornings of a close spring, here are my February Favourites!
- Mac Mineralize Foundation loose powder £25,50, this is the best foundation for those with oily skin (like mine), it has a very good coverage that it can be build up, contains spf 15 and gives you an amazing natural finish look, also as is quite pigmented so you just need a little bit on your brush as it goes a long way, I’m just obsess with this product!
- Maybelline Colordrama Lip stick pencil £4,99 I’m loving this lip pencils lately, they are super easy to use and gives you such a great precision! Maybelline has come up with 10 different shades to choose from but my favourite one is Keep it classy, gives such a creamy look to your lips and is so affordable!
- Maybelline Dream Blender Applicator £4,99, yet another Maybelline product but as it was one of the makeup brands of this year fashion week I get to discover many new products that I now love! at first I though that this blender was quite hard to use on the skin, but then I found the best use! I now use it with my pro long wear paint pot from Mac (that I use as a primer) to applied it over the leads with small taps on the skin.
- New Look White thick sole trainers £14,99 I’m in love with them! For a long time I’ve been in the loop of a pair of thick sole trainers and I finally found what I was looking for! they are made of fake leather which give them such a unique look and they were so cheap!
- Tiger grass soap holder £3, I’m obsess with this shop, is kind of a cheaper version of Ikea and you probably can find a store close to your house because they are such a big franchise (we even have shops in Spain!) and with the start of the new year we made a huge cleaning of the house (in terms of getting ride of those old things) so I’ve been giving a new look of my flat and Tiger has become my go to when it comes to decor!
- Top Shop cream highlighter £9, every time I wear this highlighter I get compliments from everyone! the cream formulation make it last all day and as you can see on the picture it has such a great pigmentation, love, love, love!
- London Fashion Week 16, and last but definitely to least is LFW which is by far my favourite thing of February, get to experience the runways, the preparations of the models with the makeup artists, to see all the new trends…etc
Happy Sunday Beauties!