That time of the month has arrived! and last month I’ve made a few nice discoveries that I’d love to share with you!
Make up favourites:
- Max Factor excess shimmer eyeshadow, I really can’t get enough of this product, it gives you the option to play around (either with one colour of mixing different ones) you can use it for a day look, for an evening look, for anything you want and because they come in little pots you can bring them with you everywhere.Is a long lasting and highly pigment eye shadow that will definitely give you that unique touch to your look, absolutely love them!
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear cream shadow stick, this product has been in the market for quite a while now, but I didn’t give it a go until I went to one of their Bobbi Brown make up sessions and they use the one of the picture on me, I promise you that I felt in love of this product straight away and although it might sound like the Max Factor shadows to you they have many differences.
The good thing of the stick is that is extremely easy to apply, dries instantly and is not as creamy as the Max Factor one, therefore, you can’t play between colours as you would do with the other ones, however, the finish colour of this sticks are just beautiful, is great for a precise look and to use under the water line.
Is a bit pricy so if you are looking for something cheaper, I’d recommend you to go for Kiko’s long-wear cream shadow stick (be careful when you apply it tho, as again it dries instantly so make sure you extend it properly with an eye shadow brush if you are using a dark colour, or any colour that is not nude basically.)
- L’oread True Match concealer, the formula is really light and oily-free, which works perfectly on my skin type and really cover those imperfections of the skin without feeling it at all and last all day, good thing is under a tenner!
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Powder, this powder is my new bff! I’ve always used MAC mineralise powder for my day/work look (Mon-Fri), but as the closest MAC store of my house is around 45 min by tube, I decided to ordered it online and this one was the one I received, to be very honest with you I still don’t see the difference between this one and the one without the mirror…If you know the answer, please share it with me on the comments because to be very honest with you I can’t see any… 😛
Skin Product of the month,
- L’occitane Almond firming and beauty milk, I was in search of a body moisturising and while buying my regular hand cream I saw this body milk and decided to give it a go…well, best decision ever! It leaves your skin smooth and it has an amazing smell that will stay with you all day long plus is firming! I bought it last month and although I use it on a daily basis, I still have half of the bottle! I definitely recommend you to try it!.
My favourite movie to watch on Christmas,
- The First Wives Club, it may be old and I might have watched it millions of times but definitely is one of my favourite movies, love the message, is funny, is sweet and have a very important message which is that we! (women of the world) can with everything!
And this is my December list, let me know if you have tried any of the products or if you have different ones, I may be missing some good ones out there! 😉
Have a nice eve Beauties!
P.S: this was supposed to be my post of yesterday but I have some technical problems with my computer and I couldn’t load the pict, sorry for the delay! 🙁