The other day I was telling you about the Fashfest Cosmopolitan party and I did mention to you that at the end of the event they gave us a goodie bag full of treats, well… today I will tell you all about my Cosmo Goodie Bag!
Before I start, I’m so sorry guys that I didn’t posted last Sunday, I’ve had a horrible flu that remove all the energy from my body… 🙁 but I’m finally back and full recover!
- From Burt’s Bees:
- Deep Cleansing Cream, I haven’t had the chance to try this one yet, but I’m a huge fan of this brand so I’m pretty sure that it won’t disappoint me!
- Lip gloss in nude and vamp, the smell of this glosses is just delicious!
- From Ted Baker:
- Combo Nail polish, in gold and glitter,perfect for winter to mix with any burgeon colour.
- Oyster card holder.
- Tea bag, I didn’t know that they had their owns tea bags 😛
- Soap, I can’t even describe you with words how good this soap smell…I could wash my hands over and over again!
- Elegant Touch super matte top coat, it works instantly and drys in 5 second!
- REN clean skincare: (first time using this brand, so please do let me know your thoughts if you’ve ever tried it!)
- Daily supplement moisturising cream.
- Active 7 eye gel.
- Lip Balm
- Zubrowka Vodka Sunglasses, love the colour and the Rayban style!
- Batista dry shampoo spray, considering that this is my favourite dry shampoo brand you can already imaging how excited I was when I saw this item!
- Daisy and Eve earrings , extremly cute!
- ?, I put a question mark on this one because there is no brand on the box but basically is a strawberry and orange lip balm that smell amazing but doesn’t give you colour.
- Rimmel nail polish from Rita Ora collection, beautiful light coral colour!
- And my favourite item…all the pictures that we collect from each photocall! Such an amazing evening!
Happy Wednesday Beauties!