Last month I was telling you all about the new Cohorted Back edition Subscription box, well… Cohorted December’s edition is by far their best box yet!
For this month, Cohorted collaborated with blogger Michelle TSNC who has put together some amazing product!
In the box:
- Too Faced Ross & Rachel Blushing Bronzer £25, the packaging itself is so cute, and is perfect to bring with you in your bag for those quick re-touches (specially now with all this Christmas parties going on), although the blush migh look really pink in the picture, it actually looks really natural on the skin, love it!
- Nars concealer brush £24, brushes can be one of the most expensive tools when it comes to make up as I feel that with brushes is worth to spend a little more because you will be saving “in the long run”, plus it makes such a different when applying it, that’s why when I saw this brush I was really impress!
- Nars Pre Sheer SPF lip Treatment £18,50, just if one Nars product wasn’t enough, they also included this lipstick treatment which is exactly what I need during winter time specially as my lips can get quite dry most of the time, so is perfect to use as a base before you apply your lipstick.
- Mac lipstick in Rebel £15,50, one of the best seller lipsticks collection from Mac, Rebel is definitely in my top 10 list, this colour, although is quite vampy, goes great with a denim day look, definitely was my favourite product of this box (specially since the one I had was nearly finish!)
- DOT perfume sample by Marc Jacobs, I love that on each box you get a perfume sample, great to try if you are thinking to change your regular one.
For me, the Cohorted Black edition subscription box is one of the better beauty box in UK, it contains full size products from the best makeup brands out there, definitely is worth every penny!
Happy Sunday Beauties!