Cohorted Beauty Boxes used to be one of the hardest to get because they sold out instantly but that has come to an end…from now on you can subscribe, making sure you will never miss any of their amazing boxes! see through my Cohorted Beauty Box October why you shouldn’t miss any of their boxes!
In the box:
- Purifying Facial Cleanser, apply it like a mask, use it all over your face and neck and clean it with warm water, it removes even waterproof mascara and leaves your skin complete clean!
- Purely Nourishing Cream, the first thing I love about this cream is that at first it feels really thick, I don’t like when creams feels too liquid, the skin absorb the cream instantly, hydrating it and leaving it ultra smooth!
- Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss -Hypnotist, this gloss is either a limited edition or a special edition that Bare Minerals might have created for Cohorted as I couldn’t find it on their website. As soon as I opened the box I was completely “hypnotise” (as it owns name indicate lol) by its unique colour, is a mixture between neons and corals, something I’ve never seen before, absolutely beautiful! smell delicious plus it gives a refresh mint sensation to your lips, hope you guys can see how amazing this gloss look through the picture!
- Peter Thomas Roth, Lashes to die for, this is not a simple mascara…this mascara does not contains parabens, the brush reminds me a lot to They’re Real Mascara from Benefit without being impossible to remove and on top of that contains a conditioner for your lashes making them looks gorgeous while treating them!
- Ciate nail polish in Serendipity, I just love the packaging of Ciate, for me is kind of the luxury brand of nail polish, this is a glittery red colour perfect to combine with black or gold colours.
As you can see this box is absolutely worthy, you have 4 full size products plus a surprise item and with brands like Bare minerals, sigma, mac, Laura Mercier and so many more… it is impossible to get it wrong!
The Subscription box cost £35 a month but although it can look a bit pricy is worth over £80 plus you can unsubscribe at any time! have you tried it yet?
Happy Wednesday Beauties!