On sales, Blanco is one of my favourite shops to go as you can find some of the best offers (up until 70% discount!) this was my Blanco Haul during my Christmas Holidays in Spain,
- Lace -up heeled bootie sandals this shoes are just gorgeous! love at first sight and they were around £10!
- Gold one shoulder dress, this was the dress I wore on New Years eve! and again less than 10 quid!
- Jacquard dress, this dress works great with knees boots during the day or with a pair or lace heels during the eve to give it a chic look, it has so many possibilities!
- Clutch Flower fabric, when I saw this bag I instantly felt in love, great to use with a monochrome look or for weddings, this was less than a fiver!
- Metallic/gold clutch, this (together with the dress above) completed my look in new years eve, they were made for each other and I paid for it less than £3!
- Leopard fringe bag, and yet another bag…this is great to wear during the day on a Sunday, to go shopping or for lunch with some friends… fringe is incredible trendy this season, that’s why when I saw this leopard print bag, I knew I needed to be mine!
Happy Wednesday Beauties!