This year it hasn’t been as crazy as previous ones (thank god for that!) and since most of the shops have extended their offers through out the weekend, I’ve managed to complete my entire Christmas list gift! This has been my Black Friday weekend!
As most of my family read my blog, I won’t be able to tell you what I got for them, but I did spoil myself a bit, since my birthday is coming up next week 😉
- Boat Neck Sweater on sale at £15,99, I love the back detail of this sweater, plus the colour is not the typical one I would choose, but since the black and grey were sold out on my size I decided to experiment new colours on my wardrobe with this light pink.
- Top with straps on sale at £10,39, the leader details are so trendy and will totally change your look to another level (even if you combine it with jeans) love at first sight!
- Top with crossover back on sale at £15,99, every year I’m in the loop of that one black top that will make you stand from the crowd,well… I’ve definitely found mine! In my opinion, a black top is a must in any woman’s closet, however, finding the right one is always a bit tricky, that’s why when I saw this one I knew it was coming home with me!
- Nadine Women Bandeau tapered leg jumpsuit on sale at £20, my first Bohoo item, I always find beautiful white, red, blue, floral…jumpsuits but I can’t never find the right simple black jumpsuit for me and if I find it…my size is always sold out, this year I finally found what I was looking for and I can’t actually wait to wear it!
- Make up For Ever Pro Bonzer on sale at £25,20, I heard so much about this bronzer that I needed to give it a try and since my Hoola Bronzer from Benefit is nearly finish, what better time that Black Friday to give it a go!
- Clinique 3-Steps on sale at £18, this was one of my favourite gift sets I’ve seen this year, you can choose your 3-steps gift set depending of your skin type, mine is oily combination and it contains:
- Liquid Facial soap 50 ml.
- Clarifying option 100 ml.
- Dramatically Different moisturising cream 30 ml.
I know, I have proper treat myself this year, but hey! with my birthday coming up and my 33 years around the corner I think I deserve it, because…we worth it 😉
Happy Sunday Beauties!