My favourite sisters (Marta & Sole) present me a proper Nail set for my birthday, as I couldn’t see them before, they just game me this amazing surprise a few days ago and I though that it’d be nice to share it with you, because I’m pretty sure that you will love it!
- O.P.I Soothing refreshment, that contains:
- Exfoliating Cuticle Treatment.
- Cuticle Oil to go.
- High-Intensity Hand & Nail Cream.
- Leighton Denny Nail polish set in (from the right to the left),
- Make the boys wink.
- Beyond Gold.
- It’s so me.
- Too chic metal.
- Bon Voyage.
- Fiercely Fabulous
- Leighton Denny Expert Nails bag.
- Leighton Deny Essential remover (acetone free).
- Nails Inc. Crystal Colour.
- Elegant Touch Express press-on instant manicure no glue needed.
- Sensational Super Plum gel color (up to 2 weeks of dazzling, damage-proof wear).
- Sally Hansen, Maximum Growth transparent nail polish.
- Real Techniques mini brush trio.
Quite amazing isn’t it?! I couldn’t believe it myself when they gave me all of this! and I must admit that I’m extremely lucky to have them, not because of the presents but literally just to have them in my life…
They say that friends are an equivalent of a second family chosen by you and being away from home, makes me realise how lucky I am to have them here with me, because at the end of the day my family and my friends are all I am (on that I included my boyfriend and my kitten Momo, of course! lol) .
I know…I’m getting far to sensitive for a Wednesday…anyway guys, appreciate what you have because without them we wouldn’t be who we are.
This post is for you: Marta & Sole, Love you “Candus”!
Have a good night Beauties!