This month Westfield (one of the biggest shopping centre in London) has partnered with some of the best beauty brands offering talks, masterclasses, treatments, goodies…etc in their Beauty unbound event and of course I was there!
I attended the Cosmopolitan Beauty Talk, an introduction to Social Media in Beauty Blogging with the blogger Jessica of Cocoa Chelsea presented by the lovely Gabriella from Pretty Ugly, she shared some great tips when it comes to blogging and social media , like best way to edit pictures and how to engage with your readers.
After the talk, we enjoyed a nice cocktail at the beauty bar while reading some of my favourite magazines, Elle, Cosmopolitan and Bazar,
But if all of that wasn’t enough, they also gave us a goodie bag worth over £50 and this was inside,
- From Origins,
- GinZing energy-boosting moisturizer, this cream is recommend it for all skin types and is great to reboot your skin in the morning before you start your day!
- Skin optimizing mask primer, if you are a face-mask lover this product is for you! it prime your skin prior applying the mask, maximising the results.
- Clear improvements Charcoal mask & Drink up Intensive Mask, the first one helps to clear pores and the second one is an overnight mask ideal for dry skins.
- From Clinique,
- Skin care Cleanser Makeup remover, this product is great for all skin types and is super gentle on your skin.
- From Bumble and Bumble,
- Thickening hairspray, the miracle for those who have thin hair (like myself), just apply on damp hair and style.
- From Smashbox,
- Photo finish foundation primer, I normally use the pore minimising one and I love it!
- From Aveda,
- Invati exfoliating shampoo, renew the scalp with every wash massaging it with the hands when applying it.
- Inviati thickening conditioner, helps thickening your hair, feeling softer and shiner.
- Invati scalp revitalizer, last step of the thickening process.
Plus a complimentary Makeup session at Bobbi Brown and a £5.00 voucher to spend at Westfield!
If you missed it, this weekend they will be set at Westfiel- Stratford city, you can find all the info here.
Happy Sunday Beauties!