After a week in the lovely Rome, I’m back with my August Favourites!
I should have had this post ready last Sunday but we arrived later than expected and didn’t manage to published it, but I’m back on track stronger than ever!
- Gucci Guilty, I normally use either Black Opium (from Yves Saint Laurent) or Chloe, but every time I go to the airport and I see how many different perfumes there are I always feel tempted of trying new ones and I finally got myself something different. I’ve been obsessed with this, the scent is so sexy and addictive!
- MAC Studio Waterweight SPF 30 Foundation, as many of you know, I have oily skin so I need to be extremely careful when choosing a foundation, well this foundation is the best I have tried so far, at least for my skin, it contains spf 30 (which is a plus), oil free, feels extremely light on the skin and is long lasting even in extreme temperatures (I tried it in Rome at 37 degrees! )
- Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base, this base is totally a game changing! not sure about other skin types, but if your skin is oily this will totally change your life! it fix your make up all day, without having any shines or imperfections at all, is an absolutely must for me now!
- Benefit Dew the hole bronzer, if you love the original Hoola bronzer, you will be obsess with this, it gives you a more natural finish and is perfect to use on holidays while you are tan, you can build it up and you will avoid a heavy contour, if you are not an expert on it.
- Benefit Precisely, my brow pencil, & Precisely Gimme Brow volumising eyebrow, last month I was telling you about the goof proof, but if I’m honest with you I much prefer the precisely pen, as my brows are quite thin, I find it much easier to work with and looks extremely natural, I always combine it with Gimme Brow to fix it, but if you don’t like to fill your brows I would then recommend you the clear gel would work much better for you then.
- Redken One United, I recently put hair extensions to see how I feel with them for my wedding (will tell you all about it when I remove them to give you a proper review) and the hairdresser recommended me to use this brand and particularly this kind of all in one conditioner while having them, it contains 25 different benefits, like prevention of breaks, heat damage, split ends…etc and smell delicious!
And from this Sunday, I’m back (as usual) every Sunday, with a new post!
Happy Thursday Beauties!