May has already arrived and that can only means one thing…is all about April favourites today! and this time is a very special one as I’m posting from Rome!
Once again I need to apologise to you guys because somehow my post wasn’t publish last Monday, and as I’m without Internet here it was just impossible for me to fix it on time, but it should be ok from now on, I’ve discovered a really nice internet coffee here where I can get Wi_Fi and have a lovely aperitif at the same time 😉 .
Last month I discovered quite a few products that I’ve been loving lately,
- Mac Cranberry Eyeshadow , this eyeshadow is just beautiful the perfect match with Sketch Eyeshadow also from MAC.
- Urban Decay Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer, I heard so much about this concealer that I needed to give it a go and I can only tell you one thing…it’s just amazing! full coverage on a super light texture!
- Sephora Lip Stain, I used to loved Lip glass in Ruby Woo from MAC until I found this one! feels like a gloss but is extremely pigmented and dries instantly living a matte finish to your lips that will last all day! The range of colours is amazing and very affordable!
- Kiko Cosmetics Spray Makeup Fixer , less than £10 and the perfect solution if you are going out and want your makeup to last all night.
- Tanya Burr Date Night Lashes, the glue is really easy to remove and this one are perfect for any occasion!
- YSL Black Opium perfume, “OMG” this perfume has instantly enter my “top 3” list, it has a mysterious scent that makes anyone turn around, I’m absolutely in love!
- New Look Gold Backpack, my must have anywhere I go, is “confy”, I love the electric pinky-gold colour plus it goes with any look!
I went to Sephora the other day as they have a huge one in Rome, I could just live in there! and the weather is so amazing at the moment that today I even had the first bath of the year on the beach!
Happy Wednesday Beauties!!!