Is the first bank holiday weekend of May and that can only mean two things…summer is closer and is time for April favourites!
- L’Occitane Precious Cleansing Foam £19, I’ve been loving this foaming soap lately, just a few drops and it will instantly transform in to a foam, which make it extremely easy to work on the skin, I use it in the morning and night and it leaves your skin smooth and fresh removing any impurities.
- NYX Mineral stick foundation £10.50, although this is a foundation stick, I like to use it for contour, is so much easy to apply and blend and it looks incredible natural on the skin, I’m using Cool Chestnut in number 12 (it is much darker that it looks on the image, so you will have a better picture if you try them on the store rather than online).
- NYX Matte blotting paper £3.50, yet another NYX product that I’ve been absolutely loving this month! as my skin get quite oily on the T-zone during the day, this are just great to bring with you and tap them over your oily skin areas to remove any shine. You have 50 sheets per box, so for less than £4 you get to use them nearly for a couple of months!
- Benefit The porefessional matte rescue £21.50, if your skin is oily you will probably understand my pain…every time I’m on the search of miracle products to try to avoid the shiny look on my T-zone and the other day, while having a look at one of the Benefit stores, one of the girls put this cream on me just to see the results, I told her that I wanted to wait a few hours to see the results and I was pretty impress! after spending the whole evening outside, by the time I arrive home my skin nearly had any shine and to be very honest I’ve been complete obsess since! I know that is a bit pricy but is a 50ml size and you only need a few drops, so it will last you quite a long time.
- Forever 21 Quilted faux leather bag £20, I’ve been wearing this bag every single weekend, I’ve always said that if I ever get the chance to buy a design piece, that will definitely be the classic chanel bag in black, so when I saw this one it totally reminded me to it plus is a much more affordable option!
- Women In This Town: New York, Paris, Melbourne, Tokyo, Madrid and London £12, I actually bough this book in the Rembrandt museum while in Amsterdam but I found the link in Amazon in case you are interested. I instantly felt in love with this book, the fact that is base in women of New York (my dream city), London (the city where I live) and Madrid (where I come from) was just a sign that this book needed to be mine. It also great to use as a decoration on your living room table and keep reading it over and over, love it!
Happy Monday Beauties!